Saturday, October 06, 2007

30 rock is back!

From last night's season premiere:

Tracy Jordon - "Kenneth, will you take this ring…and sell it in the Jewish part of Midtown, then go get us a Nintendo Wii?"

Liz - "I don't need society's permission to buy a white dress. Who says this is a wedding dress anyway? In Korea they wear white to funerals."
Later when Tracy sees her in a white dress- "Oh no! Did a Korean person die?"

And hot desi boy is back y'all. And miss Gabby shame on you! You got me all excited when you said he had a talking part. All he said was "Seinfeld's here" but it's cool, he provides the eye candy and we love him. And the show. Watch the show.

9 comments:

Richa said...

Okay, I have to watch this show now (for sake of hot desi boy...can't resist a Nayan-sukh ) . Which channel and what time?

Beth Loves Bollywood said...

If you haven't already read/drooled:
http://niralimagazine.com/2006/12/out-of-the-weeds/
He is cute!

Anonymous said...

I know this has nothing to do with 30 Rock but I had to type you a mesg on my new pink laptop!

Miss ya!

Unknown said...

update already! now i can read u on my computer as against reading you on my cellphone! but the gay cousin post made it totally worth it.

Bikerdude said...

Verry good. Now write a new post immediately. Whaaat I say.

Anonymous said...

ok, cant wait anymore..new post pls

Unknown said...

argh

Bikerdude said...

Ay thoo. Innu madilva? Beg bariyammow!

Unknown said...

OK did you watch last week? He had 2 WHOLE LINES!!! (I think Alec Baldwin even asked him a Q and Desi responded!) See me using that Hindi slang, I'm almost from Bangloo...