Monday, November 20, 2006

Why do things have to change?

So I have these really adorable Winnie the Pooh checks. I've had them since I first opened my checking account. I wasn't listening when the personal banker explained all the technical stuff to me cause I was fascinated with the book of check designs. Anyway I haven't changed them since I’ve gotten them but today when I opened my new box of checks they looked different. I mean they were still Winnie the Pooh & Friends but something was different. You know...sort of dull and the characters looked more mature or something...almost sober. They're still cute and all but it's sort of upsetting. I miss old Pooh and Eeyore and Tigger and Piglet. Have you noticed that Piglet is like the only female character in the series? She's like their whore or something. So anyway I thought about returning them had but decided to keep them. Maybe this is some sort of sign that I need to grow up...

No comments: