Friday, October 14, 2011

Mommy, let's delay these people for no reason.


Little kid at cvs earlier today - "Mommy, can mika have some jellybeans?"
"Mommy has to pay for it first hon."
Kid gets on his tippy toes to lay jelly beans on the counter and crosses his hands.
Collective awww at the checkout line.
Lady at the counter stops scanning stuff and starts asking Mika lame questions.
Mika: "I'm 3 and those are my jelly beans."
"Are you going to share them with anyone mika?"
"Um ..." long pause "okay."
Collective awwwww.
Meanwhile I'm trying my best not to yell let's go bitch.
Finally mika and mommy get moving.
"Bye mika. Be good now. Help mommy with the bags okay."
Lady only has one bag.
Meanwhile Mika has just dropped all the jelly beans on the floor.

Alright I just made up my dream ending to that story.
BlogBooster-The most productive way for mobile blogging. BlogBooster is a multi-service blog editor for iPhone, Android, WebOs and your desktop

7 comments:

roses said...

well said...
rosesandgifts.com

Stock Tips said...

I was very happy to find this web-site. I wished to thanks on your time for this glorious read!!
Thanks
Regards
Stock Tips

cfp123 said...

This is really interesting…
chennaiflowerplaza.com

Anonymous said...

Its a great story haha I like it very much
valuemart.co.in

Saurabh said...

Why are there all ads here :|

I actually liked the story. It makes great companion to cake which is all mine.

google.com

Anonymous said...

Join to new experience of social media Deshimukh is here for you. You want to promote your company, you want to know new people you want the new experience???Join to our family....https://www.facebook.com/deshimukh?ref=hl

Andre Adams said...

A nice story really.

Trade show massage Orlando
Convention booth chair massage
exhibit booth chair massage Orlando
exhibit booth chair massage
Convention booth chair massage