Thursday, November 12, 2009

someone left me this comment earlier today. it was for this post written ages ago about what food to eat when you visit bangalore. it just made me laugh so much. thanks anon. i'm glad you googled google or whatever it was you did and found me. everyone else hi and don't be mad. no one blogs anymore!

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

5 comments:

The Bride said...

Oh, noone blogs anymore is it? I missed the memo.

v said...

oh no.. I have got the exact same comment for my post!!! EXACT! here it is... http://just-jibberjabber.blogspot.com/2009/11/22.html

I even thanked this anon person thinking it was a genuine compliment! I feel so... cheated! *sob*

Kiran said...

I've been getting these spam comments for almost all my blogs .. got about a dozen of 'em during past 3-4 days. Thank god for comment moderation; I can reject them :)

RukmaniRam said...

ooh.. i got these too! how very unexciting now!

really? no one blogs anymore?

Narendra shenoy said...

The guy is a gentleman. He compliments you for having a great site and apologizes for being off topic.

I was going to ask you if you were on twitter and then, in one of those rare flashes of insight that great men get from time to time, I realized you might have your twitter id on your page. And you did! I'm following you

Cheers