Monday, June 18, 2007

5 things

1. Um the tickets to SIVAJI have been sold out even in DENVER, COLORADO. WTF?

2. I'm currently listening to 'Dil mein baji guitar' from 'Apna sapna money money' and i have this uncontrollable urge to dance like a lorry driver.

3. I have a half day at work tomorrow so this kind of feels like a long weekend but not really.

4. My new laptop isn't as perfect as i thought it was. Remember how i said it was super shiny? Well when i type for extended periods of time [which i do a lot for lack of a real life] the shiny part that touches my wrists gets kind of heated and that isn't very comfortable. :(

5. Coming to the point of this post i am being made to apologise to two people. Two people who were deeply saddened when i deleted their comments and who have since boycotted this blog. I deleted the comments to prevent spamming. I told them that spamming was for orkut scrapbooks and not for this blog. They have promised to behave henceforth. Also one of them has a birthday soon so Happy birthday bitch! Now that your demands have been met ...Welcome back!!!

1 comment:

TS said...

I luurve Dil Mein Baji Guitar!