Friday, April 06, 2007

Step on the accelerator betch!

You know how you can maybe guess a way you might die? No? Well I just thought of one. Road rage. I can be a bitch on the road. Especially If I’m late, which is always. I hate the m*****f***** who won’t let me overtake. Look @$$f*^k either slow down so I can get in front of you or hurry the fuck up so I can at least change lanes. Don’t just sit there and drive along side me. Ugh! And old man in the tiny car the slow lane would be to the right. Yes, the right. And don’t drive at 20 miles an hour on a 65mph road [which means you can do 70 without getting a ticket which means you should be doing 70 at least] and then glare at me when I almost knock you off the road. Ugh! And biker dude with lots of leather I expect you to at least to be doing 80 not 50 and what’s with the glaring at every signal eh? And what’s with the bloody signals anyway? At least in India I knew exactly how many seconds I had to wait. Am I just expected to make a rough estimate of how many seconds I have to locate and apply my lip-gloss? Ugh! And taxis. Wtf is wrong with you? Do you have to look exactly like cop cars? Okay I better stop with the ranting. I think I just saw my mother walk in with ‘the visitors’ which includes gay cousin who doesn’t know he’s gay yet. WTF are they doing at work?????? Oh god I knew I should’ve gotten two coffees this morning.

6 comments:

Ashish said...

"Do not drive faster than your guardian angel can fly".

Karan said...

Bwahahahahahaha!

@ Pri: I think today is one of those days where I find yevrything random super funny. Oh, i burst out laughing here reading the forst comment.

Pri said...

@Ashish: Do guardian angels get a holiday on Good Friday? cause i dont...

@Karen: You're silly.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...been there heard all that... now it just has an american twist!!!!
i know for sure its safer to sit in the car when ur driving rather than be in ur way!!!

Pri said...

kb kb ive driven u back and forth from tivoli to college how many times now??? and uve been perfectly safe.

and on the one RARE OCCASION when i almost killed someone [on the way to ure blind date] u werent even in the car with me!

Anonymous said...

aye dont laugh ya im learning to drive only now and pliss u go to church and pray i dont kill dogs & people