Friday, January 26, 2007

Things I’ve done at work today: (and I’ve only been here 3 hours and 1 minute)

Painted my nails with OPI’s ‘Lincoln park after dark’. (I’m still in love with that colour)
Took pictures of my newly pedicured feet
Took a video of B yelling at S (it turned out pretty good except I still don’t know how to get the audio to work)
Played the ‘win a bag’ thingy at bananarepublic.com (it’s been a week and I still haven’t won a bag) :(
Showed everyone the adorable tee I bought for A

Yayyyy it’s time to go to lunch!!!

Aren’t you glad you’re not my boss?

2 comments:

notapple said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
notapple said...

sounds oh-so-much like my day! i've been reading your blog the past couple of days to push through the boredom. =) thnks for the entertainment!