Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A leetle shopping can be so much fun!

So Pri went shopping today!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!

I bought a new phone. It looks like this:

http://cache.gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2006/07/lg_choc_phone.jpg

And then i spent about an hour trying to download a Hindi ring tone. I had to look through tons of M.S Subbulakshmi, Lata Mangeshkar and Anu Malik compilations until i finally found a ring tone appropriate song. (Verizon really needs to update their World music options) Neway I felt very NRI at the end of it all. It's a weird feeling. Oh and to make matters worse I'm joining Bollywood dance classes tomorrow. Ahem i know! But it sounds interesting so I'm gonna check it out.
Ooh and i bought my first 350 thread count sheets today. Its this gorgeous deep red and it feels amazing. I feel very Hollywood celeb and super grown up. Ive never actually bought linen before. I could feel the 450 thread count sheets calling my name. But they were too freaking expensive. And hello remember i had to pay for these myself. No daddy's credit card...I don't feel very grown up anymore.
So anyway i was trying to find a picture of it online for u guy(s) and it looks like they also have 1000 thread count sheets. WTF? Oh well, 350 is all i can afford right now and they make me veryyyyy happy.

Happy Pongal :)

P.S. Why dont any of my links work? What am i doing wrong here?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really odd....

Indians in India are trying to learn all kindsa American dances... while Indians abroad are signing up for Bollywood dance classes

:D