Thursday, December 28, 2006

Blizzard # 2?

So guess what? We might be having another blizzard. I mean wtf? These things are supposed to happen like once a decade so I was confident I wouldn’t have to see another one. (You didn’t think I was gonna live in Colorado for the next ten years did ya?) So everyone’s terrified after last week’s blizzard so gas stations are crowded and all the milk is sold out at grocery stores. People are preparing for a major disaster! I think the thought actually excites quite a few people. This is the event they will get to talk about for the rest of their lives. I decided I’m not gonna attempt to drive anywhere if we do get the predicted amount of snow so I’m temporarily living with some friends. Were stocked up on movies (one of which is ‘Little miss Sunshine’ which I’ve been dying to see like forever) so I think were good to go! :)
I’m hoping for more snow holidays. It’s only fair considering what we have to go through.

P.S. Do me a favour and pray for bad weather the next couple of days in Durban. We can’t afford to let go of the 1 – 0 lead we have.

No comments: