1. i have survived a serious paper cut* [as serious as paper cuts can get] and am sporting a spongebob square pants band aid. [only because i ran out of winnie the pooh band aids]
2. the new kid is hovering and it's driving me crazy. we all know how much i hate hovering. plus i'm not particularly fond of experiencing other people's breath.
3. it poured for a good thirty minutes this afternoon. major dramatic downpour. then it stopped. not a drop since. if i'm going to have frizzy hair all day i would like it to rain all day damn it!
4. mother and brother have left for LA which means i should have the house to myself for the entire week, unless gaysin and his mother decide to drop in sporadically to make sure i haven't been murdered.
5. they're making people wear red to work this thursday for hort-dina. i told them it was against my culture. they're not buying it.
* these paper cuts, they're some type of american phenomena right? i have never experienced a paper cut in india. ever!