Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What do you do when you're bored at work and Orkut is blocked?


Well I totally abuse the office email.



Soupie wrote:

You there psycho?

I had a near death experience.
I was drinking in a pub. The music sounded really weird, like a broken record. That continued for about half an hour. Apparently it was the f****& fire alarm. Goddamn people at the pub didn't realise. As we had it we were stuck underground as well, since the pub was called Bunker. So we evacuated with a huge uproar outside. Three fire engines dousing a fire right above us. People were crazy they carried out their drinks and were watching as if it was part of the evening entertainment.
Heeheheee... I survived and I write to tell the tale.
Aren't you glad I survived?


I wrote:


OMG YEAH I’M SO GLAD U DIDN'T DIE. I DON'T THINK I COULD TAKE IT SOUPA AFTER BOB WOOLMER’S DEATH AND ALL. IN OTHER NEWS I HAD A NEAR PANIC ATTACK MYSELF. THIS LADY CAME IN TODAY CARRYING THE MOST GORGEOUS BAG EVER. IT WAS CHLOE, THE CREAM COLOURED ONE. SUPPOSEDLY HER MOTHER IN LAW GOES TO HONGKONG ALL THE TIME AND BRINGS HER TONS OF BAGS. SHE SAID SHE WAS GOING TO GIVE IT AWAY AND SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD WEAR IT BEFORE THAT AND SO L AND I WERE LIKE UM IF U WANT TO SELL IT WE'D BE VERY INTERESTED. IT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL SOUPIE. SHE SAID SHE’D COME IN AGAIN AND BRING MORE. IT’S WEIRD THIS IS THE 2ND LADY THIS WEEK I'VE SEEN WITH A BEAUTIFUL BAG.
SO UM WHO DID U GO CLUBBING WITH? B??? [REFERRING TO OUR ONLY SEMI CELEBRITY CRICKETER FRIEND]


Soupie wrote:


Ohh that bag sounds yummy. Thanks for hiding your genuine concern about my safety. Its always comforting to know what rests in your kind heart :)
I went for drinks not clubbing. M and one of the gals from Uni who's moving to Manchester. Not B. What do I say to him if I meet him more than once a fortnight? I have to give it some time heheee....
What’s with you and KB typing a whole e-mail in caps? It’s rude!
Biatch what’s for lunch???

I wrote:

Whatever! I’m totally concerned. I’ve already told lotsa people about your near death experience. I’m even contemplating eating a donut to celebrate u not dying or getting burnt. Imagine if your hair or something caught fire. Well at least now u have something to talk to B about. Heeeeeeee. U just do drinks now eh? All grown up! I want to go home…NOW but I can’t. I’m stuck here. Forever! Why didn’t KB buy Chloe bags for us when she went to HongKong? So mean. Supposedly they’re like 20 bucks. I swear it didn’t look fake at all. It’s perfect. I’m hoping she’ll be back that lady.
I want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do u want to write about this near death experience or anything else? I’m looking for contributions for my blog. Oh no this old lady just walked up and she’s trying to make conversation with me. How do I make her leave?

Oh and do u think I’m obsessed with my blog? Like u know how KB is obsessed with teaching us the nuisances of eye shadow application and u with I don’t know googling Yuvraj and Kim Sharma pics. [Omg I typed nuisances instead of nuances and it still totally works]

Soupie wrote:

Look her deep in the eyes and tell her you find her attractive.
That'll do the trick.
Chloe bags from Hong Kong? We'll get one of the lads to bring them for us. Really!
Too much drinkin that's what's happening pri. Beer on an alternate day basis for the last 2/3 weeks. That's what's gonna lead to me writing "How to grow a pot belly" memoir. While you’re at it eat a lemon poppy seed muffin. They can be your best friends when your human best friends aren't around.
Hee heee
Also in the same aisle a few other friends to look out for.
Carrot cake with cream cheese frosting(I esp love it cause it sounds like a health bar) uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

I wrote:

Um lads? What lads? And who says lads anymore? You sound so British!!!

Soupie wrote:

Lads = not boy not man yet.
It’s a good word Pri really!
What was buddi's reaction????

I wrote:

Um how does carrot cake with cream cheese frosting sound like a health bar? Carrot should never be mixed with cake. Gross. Imagine like ladies finger cake or like paavakka [bitter gourd] cake? Oh also never ever say ladies finger in America. They look at u kinda strange.

Soupie wrote:

Carrot cake is yummy. I swear on Corner House's Brownie fudge sundae and pineapple passion. Emmethika people call it Okra no?
So dumb!

I wrote:

Buddi left with her oxygen tank. Boss also left for the day. I’m super happy!

Soupie wrote:


Is this the boss from some weird African country????
Ugh I have to do my weekly obligatory talk to P soon. So annoying!

I wrote:
UM THAT WAS THIS OTHER LADY, NOT MY BOSS! AND IVE TOLD U THIS LIKE 400 TIMES. BOSNIA IS IN EUROPE NOT AFRICA!


Wow and before I knew it it was time to go home. :)

1 comment:

Indianoguy said...

Holy cow!, you people are annoyingly funny :)